Friday, March 5, 2010

Lets Shake It







Its summer, that's why drinking refreshing drinks would be nice aside from going to cold and cool places. I have share in my previous article some drinks that would definitely make your thirst satisfied, one is "shake". Let me share you one recipe of my favorite shake which is "milkshake".

All we need is a cup of milk, 1 pack of Jello, any flavor will do, and a pint of vanilla ice cream, softened. The directions is so simple and easy to follow. Place the milk and ice cream in your blender, let them mix for 10 seconds then add the Jello and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Just an easy step and tada you now have your refreshing shake. You can also add some whipped cream and cherry.






March 05 ,2010

2 comments:

Promotional Printing said...

Shake, Shake, Shake. LOL. It makes me wanna go out and buy one but I think I'll pass for now because it's already midnight and I don't wanna catch colds just because I'm craving for shakes. But I'll get one tomorrow. :D

Kara said...

Any beverage that can be put in a blender is a huge hit around here. I love how simple this is and how easy you can mix up the flavors on a daily basis with the jello. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget