Monday, March 8, 2010

Delicious Taho in the Morning

It was a hot sunny morning when I woke up yesterday (it was Sunday). So hot that I can almost feel the sweat on my body. My mind tells me to rise up though my body still want to stay in bed. Then I heard a familiar voice that make me rise up on my bed. "Taho! Taho! Taho!" well, its the mangtataho vendor, opss need to hurry up before the mangtataho left.

I love taho and I used to buy one every weekend, I usually serve it with my breakfast. It is healthy and good for our body. It looks like a jelly with sweet syrup and some sago (other called tapioca pearl). Good to eat while it was still warm.

I can still remember the Baguio trip when I was able to taste their own version of taho. Instead of an ordinary sweetener they added up the flavor of strawberry. And it was really great, the best taho I ever tasted...^^,haha sort of a little exaggerated, though if you've able to try one you'll surely wouldn't forget it.

Just lucky that I still able to catch up the mangtataho vendor...^^,






March 08 ,2010

1 comments:

diet pills said...

Taho is one of my favorite treats. Every morning, right after I finish jogging I make sure to have a glass of taho.

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget