Friday, March 12, 2010

Fight Your Toothache - Simple Toothache Remedies






Ouch!!! My tooth is aching again and its really hurt, have you ever experience this disaster feeling? It seems that you wanna pull your tooth, and you can't even eat just because your tooth is aching so much? Actually I used to it though I able to have some remedy in able to ease the pain. I'll share some of it:

Salt
This is a common remedy for toothache and the cheapest as well. You just need to add it in a glass of warm water and gargle it all over your mouth, you can also do it regularly as part of your daily routine.

Hot Pepper Powder
Using a pepper powder plus a pinch of salt would be a good idea also. It will helps to prevent tootache, cavities, bad breath, bleeding from the gums and etc.

Garlic
Combination of garlic and salt is a good combo, garlic have antibacterial properties that kill germs in the mouth. You can also chew it alone and do it daily.

Onions
Onions also have antibacterial properties like garlic so a slice of it would be great to lessen the pain.

Lime Juice
It consists of Vitamin C that will help to protect your teeth and prevent tooth decay, its also provide toothache pain relief.






March 12 ,2010

3 comments:

Angie said...

thanks for the simple yet helpful information on how to treat toothache. I usually used salt and garlic to ease the pain of my aching tooth. And it really helps me in solving my tooth ache.

Thanks again and I hope to see more of your post.

CouponWebz | UPrinting Coupons said...

Oh yeah what a bad experience! Sometimes the toothache is so bad that you can't sleep even if you wanted to because it hurts so much. I used the salt remedy before and it worked for some time, but eventually my tooth got immune, I guess.

Hotels Cyprus said...

This topic suits for me..100%. I drunk and forgot to eat and next day will feel something missing and later I started to feel my tooth becomes worst and I had a great toothache..I meet a doctor and burned my purse. I think I must follow the way mentioned here...

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget