Monday, February 1, 2010

Dream High Grow Tall

Since I was a kid, I always dream of being tall. I used to buy big shoes and big slippers before coz I thought that when I grow up I can really reach the height of 5'6. And my foot was a bit bigger than the normal one in my same age, and my mom told me that maybe because I'll be going to grow taller than the others. But unfortunately I'm not, I only reach a height of 5'1 :(, and I feel a bit small by that.

I knew that most people really wanted to grow tall but only few can achieve it. Some said that being tall is hereditary though eating the right food is also a factor.

Foods rich in protein, mineral and vitamin helps you to become taller. Protein is made of amino acids that stimulates growth and effective working of human body. Whole eggs, fish and legumes are protein rich. These foods also includes carbohydrates and fats.

Meat foods, this contain of lipids and saturated fats that slow down our growth or worst stop the development of your growth. Also avoid sweets, pastries, sodas and crispies or anything that is high in fat.

Calcium is necessary for having a healthy bones that is needed for your growth. Milk and other dairy products like yogurt and cheese is a good sample of foods that is rich in calcium. Leafy vegetables are another source of calcium. Avoid salty, sugary and caffeine foods because it will damage your calcium intake.

Aside from eating the right foods, having enough sleep and exercise will help you to attain a full growth mentally and physically.





February 01 ,2010

1 comments:

jack said...

Food contains all proteins,vitamins,calcium etc. so have a knowledge about
What to eat to grow taller

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget