Monday, January 11, 2010

Extraordinary Dessert

Its been a while since I posted here, its been a long vacation for everyone and I really had fun. I always looking forward for holidays .. (haha^^)...

It was a memorable break because I used to attend 3 parties within a week. Its kinda tiring though I really enjoyed it, two for my cousins despedida and a family reunion, the third one is a friends gathering. My get together with my family was the most memorable, all were there and complete, even my aunties and uncles from abroad was able to went home just to celebrate with us.

Everything was perfect, the place was classic, and very impressive just suites for the event, and specially the food, its something that I'm looking forward with any celebrations:D ...My aunt rent for a food caterer and the food was awesome, all was mouth watering, and something that you'll want to ask for more...:) specially the desserts...there are 3, though there's one that until now I can still taste it with my mouth - the Mochi, its a popular japanese snack! The one I tasted was much different from the original one, its a chocolate-filled Mochi and I love chocolates!

Oh..I really enjoyed the vacation and hope everyone also had a happy holidays!!




January 11 ,2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget