Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Voila - its a Spaghetti Pizza!

Last week of December my highschool friends and I had a picnic along Manila. It was such a good experience to see and meet again your old colleagues grown up and matured already. It was fun and all enjoyed that day.

Each bring something for that picnic, and I brought my homemade spaghetti pizza. Yes! a spaghetti pizza, coz that pizza was made of spaghetti sauce. At first I decided to just buy somewhere but I wanted to make it special so I decided to create my own. Though I'm a bit confuse because I also wanted to make it a little different than the usual pizza that we can buy and I'm lucky that I found that there still a leftover spaghetti sauce in our refrigerator...tic tac..haha...its a great idea, a spaghetti sauce for a pizza!

It was just an easy recipe that anyone can make. Just spread the leftover pasta sauce onto the crust and add your favorite toppings such as bacon, ham, sausage, pineapple crust or anything that you want to put with it. And voila you will have your homemade spaghetti pizza...^^

I was glad that all my friends enjoyed it and they were curious how did I made it...




January 13 ,2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget