Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Its Party Time!

2 more days left..quite excited and nervous! 2 days to rehearse and prepare myself for the presentation for the "Christmas Party". Yeah right,..Christmas Party, can't imagine myself dancing in front of so many people :(...I don't really dance that's why I felt so akward for that day to come. Just hope I'm not going to mess up my group...

But what makes me excited is thinking what will be the foods to serve in that occasion...Can't help to imagine what kind of dishes there will be that night. My imagination goes wild when I accidentally found an online catering services. Variety of food packages are there to choose from, the mouth watering cuisines..from appetizer to dessert..such as creamy mushroom soup, cream soup of vegetable, imported cheese platter, creamy polenta rounds...you really can't say no with this. And the dessert, chocolate fudge and fruit tart,..yummy, I feel so full just by looking at the pictures of dishes in the screen.

I got the screen shot of this and print it, I included it to my collection of clippings that I will use for my scrapbook. I also include some photographs here...now let your imagination roll...^^,









December 16 ,2009

4 comments:

unismartin said...

MMM!! Delicious and Yummy food items!!!nice clippings! On seeing this my mouth is watering! Now i also come to party mood!!

Web Design Services

Emily said...

Looks like really good food. How was it? I never thought to look online for a caterer. Was it less expenive than a local company?

Jack said...

Yummy!!!

Pictures of dishes are really nice. Its really mouth watering.

I used to order dinner for the family on a regular basis from food delivery San Diego restaurant connection. They have a good amount of restaurants to choose from and the delivery is fast and cheap.

its_me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget