Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Too Good to Be True

I love cooking but I'm not really good at it, even if I'm a busy person I find time to still watch television just to check out for new recipes in a cooking show or any show related in food,..I'm also fond of looking and reading different kinds of cook book,..And one thing really attracts me...the photographs of this different dishes...Its very fascinating how this picture looks so real that you want to cut its pages to taste it, I really enjoy looking at it,..

I used to compile some clippings, and made a scraptbook for every recipes I collected,..and also inserted some pictures to make it more attractive...Recipes that can be use in different occasion such as in wedding catering, birthday parties , corporate catering or any other events...




December 08 ,2009

1 comments:

Michele said...

So many of these books are works of art themselves. Great post!

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget