Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Christmas Dessert!

I am now making a list of what to prepare for Christmas. Really so excited for that day to come, just want to make sure everything will turn out fine. All was set except for my dessert, I'm looking for a yummy and of course an affordable dessert. Just lucky when I've seen an ad about this fruitcake that can be bought just along Makati. I inserted a picture below...I found that one in 88DB Philippines, and from how it looks it seems to be so delicious...and look its only 185 (so cheap!)


FRUITCAKE for sale!
Freshly baked upon ordering! Made in cashew nuts, walnuts, almond nuts, sun maid raisins, chinese raisins etc...Its a sweet fruitcake and soft firm texture cake..For the whole family! not bitter fruitcake its tastes like brownies surely kids will love it too!P185 only! wrapped in a cellophane with Gift Bag!

But I was confuse when I've seen another ad from the same site. Its a made to order cupcakes, brownies and a lot more. I also inserted some pictures too. Checkt it out!







They are so cute to look at, and surely a yummy treats too,.. Wooh,..don't know what to choose... Hmm..or maybe I can both include it in my list...^^,



December 02 ,2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget