Friday, December 4, 2009

Great Meal for a Great Day!

It was Friday morning, so glad because weekends is coming ahead. More time to do all the stuff I love. Its a happy morning so I start my day with a great and healthy(?) breakfast...and of course my favorites,..hotdogs, meatballs, longanisa, sinangag , and a glass of milk, what a full meal I have... And would you believe that someone is selling a longanisa online...yeah right. I found these frozen products through surfing the net.

Ohhh,...time is running and I need to hurry up, oopss I almost forgot to bring my "new gadget", I brought this one just along Manila, its quite cheap, so I decided to buy one. I want it to show with my friends, they will surely like it too.



December 04 ,2009

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Innovative article !

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget