Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Food Recipe As Easy As 1-2-3

Weekends, my favorite day... Time to relax and unwind, and do the things I can't do during weekdays.. (haha!!!) and one of that is watching TV. I refer to stay at home and just watch TV alone instead of going out of friends. I loved to watch cooking show and I really enjoy seeing delicious foods (mouth watering foods..) yummy...I used to apply the cooking tips / techniques that was mention there. I used to collect cooking recipes and try it on my own. Let me share to you one of my favorite recipe that is very simple and can be done as easy as 1-2-3:
Justify FullIngredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 package (16 oz. size) spaghetti -- broken, cooked & drained
2 cans (10-3/4 oz. size) condensed tomato soup
1 jar (16 oz. size) Cheese Whiz
Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Brown meat in large skillet on medium high heat; drain. Add spaghetti & soup; toss lightly. Microwave Cheese Whiz as directed on label; stir into spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.




November 17,2009
88DB Philippines

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like jar Cheese Whiz as cell phone cases

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Google Ads

Text Widget